Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing Ever Really Ends...

With every sunset comes a sunrise-I am beginning to see a horizon, brighter then I had imagined it could be for myself. However, my thoughts trail to the fading sun that used to light my world, and my heart cries and my mind screams as it sinks further beyond my reach...
My instincts tell me to grab hold to it, try to save what is left-just one ray of light to carry with me to have and hold, to cherish, to remind me...I can't let go for the brief moment I know when darkness will come and cast its shadow over my world...

But if I can live in this moment, trust that the darkness will dissolve if I remain here, present and trusting- a new sun always rises and I am no longer meant to be alone...unable to see- I have always had me.
The reason to reach for something that is no longer there ceases to exist anymore...
I know now that trust is the absence of fear and I am no longer misguided by the illusion, eyes closed and unaware...rather now my own compass will take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment